These are the positions you're looking for.
To inquire contact Renee Rausch, Director of HR, (612) 371-2319, email@example.com for positions other than SVP Grp Accnt Dir. For that position, send resumes to Recruitment and Employment Office, BBDO USA LLC, ATTN: Job Ref # BBO86763, P.O Box 56625, Atlanta, GA 30343 or email via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Internships 2017
The purpose of the Allen Rosenshine Minority Education & Training Fund is to improve the level of diversity in the advertising industry by encouraging minorities, women and individuals protected under the federal Americans with Disabilities Act to pursue careers in advertising, through internship programs.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be one of the following: a high school senior; enrolled in an accredited two – or four – year academic institution: or graduate student
- Be in academically good standing as defined by each academic institution
- Have a GPA of 3.2 or greater
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation
- Submit copy of most recent transcript (official transcript preferred)
- Submit an essay explaining why you want to be in the advertising business and why you want to be in the department you selected (minimum 250 words)
*If applying for an internship in the Creative Department, please include samples of your work with the application materials.
The completed application form and all required materials must be received by BBDO on or before March 31, 2017 to be considered by the screening committee. If you are unable to attach all required documents, please email or mail materials to:email@example.com (subject line should read: MetFund) Renee Rausch BBDO Minneapolis 150 South 5th Street, Suite 3500 Minneapolis, MN 55402